At Kenyngton Manor School, the curriculum inspires and enables every child to learn. We provide an environment to ensure that they thrive socially and emotionally, becoming responsible citizens and life-long learners with high aspirations.
At KMS we:
• uphold our key values and the British values;
• develop skilled and adaptable communicators;
• develop confident and resilient problem-solvers;
• expect that pupils acquire the skills in reading, writing and maths for a successful future.
We plan and deliver an enriched curriculum that enables pupils to make connections for deep and sustained learning.
This is achieved through:
• development of a rich vocabulary;
• the structured, purposeful and high-quality text model approach of Talk for Writing through No Nonsense Literacy;
• the concrete, pictorial and abstract approach of Maths No Problem;
• a bespoke foundation curriculum of key outcomes embedded in topics which align to the local and national context so that learning is relevant and purposeful;
• clearly planned progression including sequencing of content and embedded opportunities for challenge;
• a nurturing environment which allows all learners to flourish.