Troubleshooting - Website Access
Troubleshooting Guide as a pdf
Kenyngton Manor Guide to troubleshooting access to online websites:
Top tip - Use Google Chrome to access all websites
All Websites are having trouble coping due to current traffic of users – try logging in at a later/earlier time each day.
RMeasimaths – A great website to access daily. It works well on computers. Check you have Adobe Flash Player downloaded and enabled.
@kenyngton is what you need to type as site id to login
On tablets it’s a bit more difficult as Flash player is not supported. (RM are updating the program not to use Flash player in the future)
One work around on tablets:
How to get access to RM Easimaths via the Puffin Academy Class Portal
- On your Android device, download the free Puffin Academy app from the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the Puffin Academy app.
- Select Home Page.
- In the Latest Courses section, RM Education Easimaths will be listed (or you can search for Easimaths if that isn't listed).
- Select RM Education Easimaths, followed by Install.
- A message stating "Do you want to install this site" will be displayed. Click OK.
- The RM Education Easimaths app will now be listed on the Puffin Academy app's Home Page.
- From the Home Page, select RM Education Easimaths to open the standard RM Easimaths Home Page that you would see if you were logging on via a web browser on a computer.
- Enter your usual RM Easimaths credentials to log on to RM Easimaths. You will now be able to complete your RM Easimaths session as normal on your Android tablet.
Remember you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your login details again or are having other difficulties.