Safeguarding & E-Safety
If you have any concerns that a child has been harmed, is at risk or you receive a disclosure, please contact the school office and speak to a member of the safeguarding team.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is:
- Mrs Katie Breese, Vice Principal
Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are:
- Mr Lee Herdman, Principal
- Mr Daniel Lyle, Assistant Principal
- Miss Shannen Miah, Nursery & Preschool Manager
- Miss Danni Baker, Deputy Nursery Manager
- Mrs. Sarah Hamilton, Learning Mentor
- Mrs Rebecca Sykes, Learning Mentor
If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person you can also contact the Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (SPA) on 0300 470 9100 or out of hours phone: 01483 517898 to speak to the emergency duty team.