Yr 2 Home Curriculum Learning
Keep on Reading!
- 1 POSITIVE LOCKDOWN
- 10 MAKE YOUR OWN CALENDAR
- 11 BUMPER SECRET MESSAGE WORDSEARCH
- 12 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ ANSWERS
- 13 SOCIAL DISTANCING ACTIVITIES AND MOVES
- 14 WOULD YOU RATHER
- 15 SPORTS SUMMER CHALLENGES
- 16 SPORTS SUMMER CHALLENGES PARENTS GUIDE
- 2 COMIC BOOK TEMPLATES
- 3 SHORTBREAD RECIPES
- 4 SUMMER MINDFULNESS COLOURING
- 5 SUMMERTIME WORDSEARCH
- 6 CULINARY CROSSWORD QUIZ
- 7 KMS CONSTELLATIONS MATCH UP
- 8 DISCOVER AND DO BOOKLET
- 9 DISCOVER AND DO INFORMATION
- 9 a BFG DREAM JARS
- 9 b MAKE YOUR OWN CHALK ICE
- 9 c NATURE POTIONS
As a child it is very important that you are safe and happy. If you feel worried or unhappy about anything we are always here to listen, even during these different times. You can now email Mrs Lacey at Kenyngton Manor school at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns you may have.
If you want to talk to someone, remember you can phone childline at any time on 0800 111111
Feel safe, Keep safe, Stay safe
Maths Splat Square - An interactive hundred square for exploring number patterns. The children love the splat sound!
New Free Phonics Play for a year Username: march20 Password: home
A great website with book lists, on line reading books, phonic games, language games, listening and action games.
Maths skills practise
The Great fire of London